E’ il 1948 e, nel centro di Treviso, Angelo e Giovanni Goppion acquistano la piccola
May 1968: Angelo, Giuseppe, Luigi, Giovanni, Olivo and Ottorino Goppion on the day of the inauguration of the present plant in via Terraglio.
From 1948 to Today.
True dedication has taken us far.
Twenty years later, the “Fratteli Goppion Industria del Caffè” sign represents the history and vocation of three generations, as well as the now familiar red “G”, designed in 1965 by Umberto Facchini, architect. It is a simple, genuine sign. It recalls the roots and history of the company. Yet it is also the modern brand of a company solidly positioned to address future challenges
The new plant on the Strada del Terraglio, the Napoleon Road that connects Treviso to Venice, already active with one of the first vacuum packaing lines in Italy, was inaugurated in 1968. Since 1983, Goppion Caffè is an incorporated company under family management. At the turn of the century, the fifth generation took up the reins. The concept guiding and animating the day-to-day remains the same as Luigi’s: ambition, work, yet application of common sense, for good production. the Goppion Family and its coffee continue to follow this virtuous path. As intense as the flavor of a cup of hot steaming coffee on the palate.
September 2012: Paola, Sergio, Silvia and Mario Goppion.
October 2012: the Goppion family and employees.