Speciale Bar Espresso

SKU: 3020 Category: Tag:

Blend of 70% Arabica coffee and selected Robusta coffees for the remaining 30%. Full and rounded taste.
Average caffeine content.
Suitable for use in bars and pizzerias.
Ideal in cappuccinos and milk-based drinks, for creating long drinks and for breakfast.
It goes well with desserts and liqueurs.